Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday of the month


Today, I was quite happy because finally the day has arrived for me to do my presentation. One of my friend Jing Chung and me were to do our presentations to the class. He was presenting about the Toyota Altis while I was presenting about the Lexus LS460. The car presentation was one of the Business English assignment. The time given for the presenter to do their presentation is about 20 minutes. Before this day, I can say that I can't sleep during afternoon and keep opening the Microsoft power point to double check and try to remember the details which I want to present. During at night, I was too nervous and keep bothering my friends on Facebook which are boring and relaxing. By the way, the presentation was now over ,so I need to focus on the final exam. That's all..don't wanna think about other stuffs at the moment right now.

No comments: