Sunday, March 14, 2010

My shopping cart yesterday...

Fake turbo valve.Maybe just install it at the back of exhaust then will get turbo sounds?Just let try.Hope it will work for my car.(lowyat too)




Can be considered to be 'Noise proof or Sound Proof' to stick beside the door to prevent the heavy wind from blowing noisily against the car windows. My car is always having heavy wind sounds and feel very noisy.Ordered 'Low yat",hope the stuffs can arrive.

Bought PAWS Alarm for security because I feel that the original Alarm is not good enough.

Non-slip pedal specially made for Perodua vehicles.This pedal is small in size and easy to use. This is because Perodua cars' clutch between brake's and acceleration's pedal are too near to each other.


My shopping cart for yesterday.


No comments: