Wednesday, April 28, 2010

College's First Semester Holidays






Yeah...I was quite happy that I can be more free ,enjoyable and relaxing. The result of the first semester exam will come out soon this coming Thursday. This is the first term holiday which I can feel more enjoyable than the secondary school's holiday.. Maybe it was because sometimes secondary school have much more pressure, many schoolworks to be done, not enough time to rest as I got tuition almost every day of the week and during that time I don't know how to drive yet. I went around many places to shopping like 1B, Tamparuli and Bukit Padang Water World. Last Sunday ,I went to 1Borneo with Loh Chia Siang and Jing Chung to have a look at the sport cars on display there.Wow..that is nice.. I am always hoping that one day I can own a sport car or a Ninja King or an Alphard. The cars on display there are all quite costly due to the 'Kastam Tax' of more than 150 percent for foreign cars imported into the country. I can say that there was quite a big number of foreign cars on display. Well...i think if one day I am successful when I'm doing big business.. I'm think then it will be all right for me to afford such an expensive car.
Another day, we planned to go to Tamparuli. I managed to wake up at 5.00 am ,quickly took my bath then continue the journey to Tamparuli with Man Yi ,Christabel,Jing Chung, Loh Chia Siang, Authur,Rachel and me.We spent our time at Nexus Karambunai Resort ,Rasa Ria Resort and the Crocodile Farm.haha..It was quite fun. On the way back, we saw a Toyota Mark X..We thought it is the 2010 version that was just launched at Japan only few months ago.However,when we went it inside,we found that it was actually an old 2006 model. Anyway..Still nice..There were a few Lexus model which I love most..Hahaa....Comment ya?

No comments: