Thursday, November 6, 2008

New baby joined my family.





yeah.Finally i'm get it.
I'm very happy because i'm spend a lot of time for 'tabung' from january until now.
I'm bought my 580ex is 2nd hand one from YL Camera Service,At Kl one.They are selling a lot good quality 2nd hand photography equiment and their price are quite fair.Beside that,i'm get the good with nice packing.I'm like their service very much.haha..my purse will become more thinner...(The flash on the middle is mine)i'm joined up with another 2 flash to take some picture with my baby.hehe.have a nice day.

http://www.shutterasia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21344

3 comments:

Unknown said...

apani... yout purse ar? u a guy or a girl? haha...

Raymond Chau said...

haha.

kitkat929 said...

happy lah u!!!
congratulation to get a new sweet flash!!