Friday, April 23, 2010

Feel in love with the movie .IP Man



Finally the semester exam was over, before the days that I keep pushing myself to try and study all the chapters and books. The time was passing very fast ,especially the exam is coming soon. I just finished my 3 months studies for d first semester at IS. Now I am still having my extremely enjoyable holiday break to wait the next semester. Can I still can study for the next semester? This needs to see my actual result on the board which will publish by 29th. I kept myself busy watching some of the best movie while at my house. I just found out that the movie "IP man" is great enough especially the kung fu action is fast and effective. Anyway,I'm also the fans of Donnie Yen.Did the great job. Next week the movie will be launching soon. So my heart is "pok pok" a bit and can't wait for it.

No comments: